What the week was supposed to look like:
- Monday - Rest
- Tuesday - 5 miles (speedwork)
- Wednesday - Rest/Cross train
- Thursday - 3 miles easy
- Friday - Rest/Cross train
- Saturday - 11 miles
- Sunday - 2 miles easy
What the week actually looked like:
- Monday - Rest (I'm really, really good at Mondays!)
- Tuesday - 5 miles of awesome
- Wednesday - Rest
- Thursday - 2.07 miles (Shin and foot pain, totally caved and cut this one short)
- Friday - Rest
- Saturday - 11 crazy miles, the last 4 of which were the fastest. Who knew it takes me 7 miles to warm up?
- Sunday - 3.1 miles easy
Total Miles for the Week: 21.17 Whoot!
More things happened this week, and I know I'm being a slacker blogger, but I am exhausted and there is no way a coherent, interesting entry is happening tonight. So, I leave you with this thought.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
No, really. I'm curious.