For starters, I'll just say that Disney was ah-mah-zing!
The kids had a fabulous time, I had a fabulous time, and I'll assume hubby had a fabulous time, too. Not 100% sure on that one, since he's still cringing over how much money we spent, but whatever. It is what it is.
As for everything else, well, let's see:
- Finished Week 6 of GMM Half marathon training, though I skipped one of the runs because, hey, Disney.
- Week 7 of training wraps up today and thus far, I have run........ 0 miles. See above excuse. (Though I will be running 3 miles later today. I promise!)
- My son starts FIRST GRADE tomorrow. FIRST GRADE! How is that even possible?
- I am only half unpacked from our trip and we've been home a day and a half. In my defense, I'm not exactly getting any help from anyone. Plus, I have a week's worth of t.v. to catch up on! LOL
- Did I mention school starts tomorrow? I'm still in denial.
- Um....... what else?
I don't even know. I am so brain dead right now. But at least things are slowly getting back to normal. I think.
Oh! The results from the 5K I ran before our vacation were posted, and I ended up with an official time of 35:23, which I believe is about 3 seconds slower than what I'd originally reported. It's still a 33 second PR, so I'm ok with that. Once I'm finished with all these silly Half Marathons, though, I'm going to work on getting faster. I was in the bottom 50% in that race - I've never been in the top 50% in any race. Just once, I'd like to see it happen. Oh, well.
Oh! Another bullet point!
- Fantasy football draft is tonight. I have done no research and will likely be picking players based on whether or not I like their teams. Not exactly the smartest approach. Oh, well. At least I have my trash talking down pat. And I have nacho fixin's. No margarita mix, though. Can't have everything in life.
Happy Sunday, people.